12 Christowe Drive Swan View, WA 6056
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE BARGAIN
- Road Map >
- Street View >
- Public Transport >
- Bike Paths >
BRING YOUR PAINTBRUSH TO THIS ONE!
This property is in need of someone who can see the potential on offer here. The home is a solid 3×1 brick and tile home in a great location, lots of parking space, is on a large mostly flat 804sqm block and has a rear workshop with side access.
It is in need of a good clean up, some love and renovations but it has good bones and can be brought back to its former glory.
The owners have to get this sold as soon as possible and have priced it accordingly. Please come along to the home open this weekend, have a look, see the potential and make an offer!
Some of the main features of the home are-
– Brick and tile home
– Three bedroom, one bathroom
– Large rear shed with roller door entry approximately 8 x 8m in size
– Side access to the rear shed
– Rear patio with concrete floor
– Enclosed single garage with roller door and access to the rear patio
– Security door on front and rear doors
– Front patio with concrete floor
– Double concrete driveway
– Front lawn area
– Roller shutters on some windows
– Water Wizard Bosch Instant gas hot water system
– Storage room off to the side of the patio area
– Garden shed at the rear of the property
– Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Carpets in bedrooms
– Concrete and slate flooring in the rest of the house
– Slimline venetian blinds in bedrooms
– 2.4m high ceilings throughout with cove cornices
– Split system air conditioner in lounge room
– Alarm system fitted
– Skylight in kitchen area
– 804sqm block
– Close to shops, schools and public transport
This home is being sold “as is” but the owners will remove all rubbish prior to settlement. Please call Brad or Shane today to find out more.