Perfectly positioned in a secure complex with an electric gate, located directly opposite the Heritage Park Bushland Conservation area, this large 3 bedroom 1 bathroom villa is bigger than most and boasts a massive low maintenance backyard, with garden shed.
The welcoming living room is generously sized overlooking the country kitchen and dining area with ample storage, Whirlpool gas cooktop and electric oven, with splendid views of the sprawling yard.
Nest or invest in this beautiful property, currently tenanted producing a great return on investment, the perfect opportunity to secure a great start or addition to your rental portfolio.
What a screaming bargain at such a low price point, and in a fantastic location that is just moments away from North Balga Primary School, the Princess Wallington Reserve, Balga Leisure Centre, Balga Community Centre, local shopping complex, public transport and more.
Additional features include, but are not limited to:
– Security screens and doors throughout
– Large driveway with double car parking right at your door
– Neutral decor throughout
– Bonus storeroom conversion for extra storage space or a toy room/study
– Generous bedrooms all with robe storage
– Large hallway storage cupboard
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to living
– Fold up clothes line and instant gas hot water service
This 3 bedroom home with study or 4th bedroom is deceptively spacious from front view. Offering a low maintenance lifestyle within walking distance to Ellenbrook’s main shopping district and easy access to all amenities, PARKS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT, SHOPPING CENTRE, MEDICAL CENTRE, SCHOOLS and KINDERGARTEN.
With a kitchen central to the open meals and living area, featuring raised ceilings and large bedrooms. This is a perfect invest or nest property.
Property Features Include
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
– Formal living area
– Spacious Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– All secondary bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Separate WC
– Gas cooktop and gas bayonet for heating
– Split system air conditioning
– Paved courtyard
– Large garden shed with light and power facility
– Double Carport off rear laneway
Make sure you make an appointment to view today.
This family home is conveniently located within 1km of shopping centre, cafes, parks, transport and Aveley Primary School.
– Media room or large study
– Open plan living & dining
– Large galley gourmet kitchen with an abundance of storage, an expansive island breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances.
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Alfresco overlooking rear lawn area with room for the kids to play.
– Kids cubby house
– Double Garage
– Aveley Primary School catchment area
Eligible first home buyers can build a home with the First Home Byers Grant and can also have your stamp duty paid in full. (*)
On offer is a flat, build ready, 306sqm home site in a great street close to school and local shopping. Plus, it’s only 5 minutes to Midland and the new public and private hospitals, Curtain University Campus, train station and major shopping facilities.
Certain representing great buying and should only appreciate at this price. Titles are issued, all services are available, and the lot is fully fenced.
Be quick to secure this one. House and land packages are available by enquiring with the listing agent.
The owner is 100% committed to selling, so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 2a Coolga Road, Koongamia.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal…We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy…Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
( * – Subject to approval )
Your four paws family member is welcome to join you on this lease.
Bring the fur baby in on the cooler nights to share the couch with you.
Fresh and tidy throughout this large 4 bedroom home offers loads of living space plus a large back garden to cater for the family pet.
A separate sizable study leads off from the wide entrance hall whilst an entry and exit door to the hallway from the garage provides a secure internal entry.
There is certainly no shortage of linen storage throughout.
This residence offers excellent larger bedroom sizes compared to most in this pricing bracket with the master bedroom being no exception.
A HUGE family room adjoins an open plan meals area adjacent to the kitchen plus a generous sized separate media room.