Traditional front loader block – no rear laneway
Don’t walk to your builder to get plans for this level 388sqm Plot – RUN
Set in amongst well established homes so when you settle in, it will not be an ongoing construction pit around you.
Not built on promises, the schools are established, local shopping centre near by and exit points to main arteries to take you to and from the estate are just few minutes away.
If you are looking to buy your own dream and capitalise on building incentives, look at customising your dream on this plot.
This spacious family home has something for everyone. Offering a wide double door entry to welcome you, plus shoppers’ entrance for easy access.
The large master bedroom is sure to impress with a walk-in-robe and designer ensuite with a double vanity and hotel-style shower, plus separate WC.
With plenty of rooms to suit everybody’s needs, including a home office that could easily double as a 5th bedroom, separate theatre room with coffered ceiling, and a large carpeted activity room between the generous minor bedrooms.
The central tiled open plan living area offers an array of features, including a light and bright space. Stone benchtops to the kitchen with plenty of overhead and under bench storage, 900mm Westinghouse appliances, plus a separate scullery area for the dishwasher, fridge and walk in pantry.
Perfect for entertaining, and enjoying year-round comfort with the Samsung 5 zone reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, and a sizable alfresco area, not to mention plenty of room to run around on the low maintenance artificial lawn.
Don’t wait the twelve long months and suffering the stresses associated with building. Simply order the removalists and move on in.
Viewing will not disappoint, arrange a time today.
To use the traditional sales clichés such as Executive property, Stunning, Display home do not even begin to describe the meticulous quality and presentation of this property.
It would be unfair to other sale properties in The Vines to paint this property upon pedestal or to rave on about value. If you are chasing a cheap property in The Vines, you will find a nice one.
A serious buyer wanting something with that bit more attention to detailed finish, A large proportionate home that has a warmth and ambience about it yet a humbling warm welcoming about it, will embrace this property and know the price tag is worthy of every penny. Value and class that cannot be replicated at our asking price.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Living area 280SQM
- Ross North Customised build
- 1158 sqm Plot
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with an equally impressive butler’s pantry.
- Sweeping entrance hall with double opening doors
- Timber floors
- Separate study
- Bore – to well established lawns and garden beds
- Triple Garage with rear access roll a door and extra storage
- 5m x 5m Powered work shop
- Extended outdoor entertainment area
- Comprehensive home security
- Solar panels
Take a peek at the images of this property – a picture tells a thousand words and a viewing will truly be worth your while.
Shown by appointment
This adeptly designed ex-display home maximises all living areas and is finished to the highest standard. This beautiful four-bedroom home is a must-see property, with too many specifications to list!
Quality Features Include:
– Dual Entry
– Private Front Porch to each Entry
– Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
– Spacious Master Bedroom with Huge Walk in Robe
– Luxurious ensuite with his and hers vanity and separate toilet
– Double garage with inbuilt storage nook, plus shoppers entry
– Alarm system
– High Ceilings throughout
– Large open plan dining and family room with built in cabinetry
– Kitchen with Essa stone bench tops, double fridge recess with wine rack and sensor light walk in pantry with a generous amount of cupboard space.
– Secondary media room with built in cabinetry
– Beds 2, 3 & 4 all Spacious with Built In Robes
– Stunning main bathroom with bath and powder room
– Close to Parks, Schools, Shops and Public Transport
Short list this one today. Call to make an appointment to view.
If you are looking for elbow space and an abode where the kids can spread their wings without encroaching on each other, then an inspection will not disappoint.
Boasting four separate living areas offering space for everyone. A family room adjacent to the dining area, a secondary large family room located in the open plan, theatre room plus a decent sized activity study area nestled between the minor bedrooms.
Shift workers will appreciate the master suite is located to the rear of the home.
Slimline security mesh doors and windows accompanied with a security system provides peace of mind.
Easy care tiles to the traffic areas of main living and kitchen, plush carpets to bedrooms and stylish real timber flooring to the secondary family room and activity study.
With well over 220sqm of living area on a well ratio plot to home sized block giving a secure sizable pet and child play safe area.