To use the traditional sales clichés such as Executive property, Stunning, Display home do not even begin to describe the meticulous quality and presentation of this property.
It would be unfair to other sale properties in The Vines to paint this property upon pedestal or to rave on about value. If you are chasing a cheap property in The Vines, you will find a nice one.
A serious buyer wanting something with that bit more attention to detailed finish, A large proportionate home that has a warmth and ambience about it yet a humbling warm welcoming about it, will embrace this property and know the price tag is worthy of every penny. Value and class that cannot be replicated at our asking price.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Living area 280SQM
- Ross North Customised build
- 1158 sqm Plot
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with an equally impressive butler’s pantry.
- Sweeping entrance hall with double opening doors
- Timber floors
- Separate study
- Bore – to well established lawns and garden beds
- Triple Garage with rear access roll a door and extra storage
- 5m x 5m Powered work shop
- Extended outdoor entertainment area
- Comprehensive home security
- Solar panels
Take a peek at the images of this property – a picture tells a thousand words and a viewing will truly be worth your while.
Shown by appointment
This adeptly designed ex-display home maximises all living areas and is finished to the highest standard. This beautiful four-bedroom home is a must-see property, with too many specifications to list!
Quality Features Include:
– Dual Entry
– Private Front Porch to each Entry
– Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
– Spacious Master Bedroom with Huge Walk in Robe
– Luxurious ensuite with his and hers vanity and separate toilet
– Double garage with inbuilt storage nook, plus shoppers entry
– Alarm system
– High Ceilings throughout
– Large open plan dining and family room with built in cabinetry
– Kitchen with Essa stone bench tops, double fridge recess with wine rack and sensor light walk in pantry with a generous amount of cupboard space.
– Secondary media room with built in cabinetry
– Beds 2, 3 & 4 all Spacious with Built In Robes
– Stunning main bathroom with bath and powder room
– Close to Parks, Schools, Shops and Public Transport
Short list this one today. Call to make an appointment to view.
If you are looking for elbow space and an abode where the kids can spread their wings without encroaching on each other, then an inspection will not disappoint.
Boasting four separate living areas offering space for everyone. A family room adjacent to the dining area, a secondary large family room located in the open plan, theatre room plus a decent sized activity study area nestled between the minor bedrooms.
Shift workers will appreciate the master suite is located to the rear of the home.
Slimline security mesh doors and windows accompanied with a security system provides peace of mind.
Easy care tiles to the traffic areas of main living and kitchen, plush carpets to bedrooms and stylish real timber flooring to the secondary family room and activity study.
With well over 220sqm of living area on a well ratio plot to home sized block giving a secure sizable pet and child play safe area.
If you’re looking for the perfect starter, downsizer or family hub, then take a look at this beauty. This very well appointed and stylish abode boasts a spacious yet homely feel, close to schools and sporting facilities.
– Well-proportioned open plan family and dining area.
– Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, large fridge space and separate scullery.
– Home theatre with double doors.
– King sized master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes.
– Both Ensuite and family bathroom include shower and separate bath.
– Double sized minor bedrooms with built in robes.
– Entertaining alfresco overlooking easy care back yard.
– Split system air conditioners to family and master bedroom.
This gorgeous young home has been meticulously looked after and cared for. It truly represents as new.
Set opposite open space with great easy access in and out of the estate via Woolcott Street, this residence has a simple but elegant street appeal.
Ideally suited to a young family but with quality finishings that would also suit the down sizing client.
Front Media room, sizable family room, breakfast bar and separate meals area makes this a well designed and appointed yet so easy to maintain.
The courtyard setting allows for comfortable entertaining while all the while, being easy to upkeep.
If you are looking to have the complete package with the option of being able to lock and leave at a whim, then shortlist this plum to view.