This open plan design gives plenty of elbow space with 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate media room and a large open plan kitchen, family and dining area.
The neatly presented residence offers ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for year-round climate control, well sized bedrooms with carpet for comfort and built in robe recesses.
Fully enclosed low maintenance back yard with artificial lawn. Pets Negotiable.
Throw away the lawn mower! Basic gardens and artificial turf make this property the ultimate low maintenance, lock and leave residence.
If you are house proud and looking to lease a property with above average specification, somewhere you want to be proud to call home, then this large family home awaits your inspection.
Offering 4 sizeable bedrooms all with built in robes, media room and a beautifully finished kitchen adjacent to a sizeable meals and family room.
The rear yard is fully paved, minimising upkeep and overlooks beautiful treed pasturelands.
This elevated home is superbly appointed, quality built and has an almost endless list of impressive features. s.
The floorplan’s focus is on ‘real’ world living and outdoor entertaining. It has been built for those with a big, busy family.
Some features include:
– Generous 268sqm floorplan,101 Residential set on a 837sqm South facing lot
– Impressive kitchen, double fridge freezer recess, plenty of bench space and a large pantry
– Dedicated home Theatre room or large games room
– Designed for the best of today’s living with many separate living areas both inside and out
– Lovely timber laminate flooring and Skirting boards
– Opulent master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double Driveway and Garage and very low maintenance reticulated gardens
– More than ample storage throughout
– Access through the sliding gate with space for that boat or extra car
…These are just the start of the features available in this impressive family home.
Close to John Forrest National Park, Schools, Medical Centre and Shops.
14 Moira Mews is a lovely quiet no thru road location, central to the infrastructure that makes Stratton a sought after suburb.
The property has recently been freshly repainted and has three generous size bedrooms. The Master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe, semi ensuite bathroom whilst beds 2 and 3 have recessed areas.
Offering evaporative air conditioning throughout with a gas fire for whole of home warmth in the cosier months.
A single car garage offers end to end parking for a few vehicles with the security of a remote rolladoor.
The wrap around patio provides undercover playing or entertaining for all seasons.
Situated with a beautiful bushland outlook, this modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers an easy care lifestyle.
3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
2 generous bathrooms (Ensuite & main bathroom)
Central kitchen adjoining open plan living and meals area
Alfresco area overlooking natural bushland
Double garage with storage area
Lock up and leave, easy to maintain garden.
Very close to shops, medical centre, schools, sporting facilities and transport