Available for lease is this superbly presented residence. A true lock and leave residence with minimum upkeep required. Located adjacent to nature parklands and lake, the outlook from the living area, alfresco and bedrooms take in the gorgeous landscape.
Features include double lock up garage, privacy from the roadway, security system, built in robes to the bedrooms, air conditioning, spacious kitchen adjacent to the sizable living and dining areas.
The opportunity to lease a lock and leave style residence at a rate less than the average Jane Brook prices with such an awesome ambient landscape surrounds is rare.
Your viewing of this premium setting is encouraged today.
This open plan design gives plenty of elbow space with 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate media room and a large open plan kitchen, family and dining area.
The neatly presented residence offers ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for year-round climate control, well sized bedrooms with carpet for comfort and built in robe recesses.
Fully enclosed low maintenance back yard with artificial lawn. Pets Negotiable.
Throw away the lawn mower! Basic gardens and artificial turf make this property the ultimate low maintenance, lock and leave residence.
If you are house proud and looking to lease a property with above average specification, somewhere you want to be proud to call home, then this large family home awaits your inspection.
Offering 4 sizeable bedrooms all with built in robes, media room and a beautifully finished kitchen adjacent to a sizeable meals and family room.
The rear yard is fully paved, minimising upkeep and overlooks beautiful treed pasturelands.
This elevated home is superbly appointed, quality built and has an almost endless list of impressive features. s.
The floorplan’s focus is on ‘real’ world living and outdoor entertaining. It has been built for those with a big, busy family.
Some features include:
– Generous 268sqm floorplan,101 Residential set on a 837sqm South facing lot
– Impressive kitchen, double fridge freezer recess, plenty of bench space and a large pantry
– Dedicated home Theatre room or large games room
– Designed for the best of today’s living with many separate living areas both inside and out
– Lovely timber laminate flooring and Skirting boards
– Opulent master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double Driveway and Garage and very low maintenance reticulated gardens
– More than ample storage throughout
– Access through the sliding gate with space for that boat or extra car
…These are just the start of the features available in this impressive family home.
Close to John Forrest National Park, Schools, Medical Centre and Shops.