661sqm zoned R20/40 near the proposed train station
With the sought after green title and a whopping 661sqm of space, I am without a doubt, the best valued lot in the area!
WHY CHOOSE ME?
Incredible opportunity oozes out of every crevice of this block. The generous government grants available make building a home on this block almost a no-brainer.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– Offers in the early $200,000’s range will be considered by the seller
– Located close to the recently announced Bellevue Train Station precinct
– Build on one side of the lot so you can sub divide again in the future *stpa
– The lot can support home of approximately 300sqm of internal living area
– Flat and level with the 3 soak well tanks installed for a saving of $5000.00
– The rear and side 1.8m high Colorbond fences are to be fitted by sellers
– 2 street frontages and all services are available for your connection
I’M PERFECT FOR:
– First home buyers
– Savvy investors
– those needing space
The location cannot be beaten being just minutes from major highways. Everything is just a short drive away and still only just being 25 minutes from Perth CBD and only 10 minutes from the Perth Airport. Walk to the new train station when constructed.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Call the exclusive listing agent Brad Errington, to bring the family through this cracking home!!
Brad Errington | Professional | Ethical | Local | Results
THIS LOT MUST BE SOLD.
* Subject to planning approvals and future zoning changes. The lot is currently only suitable for building a single dwelling. The higher R40 zoning can currently only be accessed for lots over 1300sqm. Train stations are a hub of activity and zoning changes to higher density tend to be applied around such infrastructure. Feel free to chat with the listing agent.
- Land is 661 m²