Great Value, Prime Vacant Land.
Lot 45, Number 31 Marlboro Road, Swan View
To view the ‘CONTRACT OF SALE’ or to make an ‘INSTANT OFFER’, please press the external link button.
Rarely does build ready, vacant land become available in such a convenient location.
If you dislike the idea of living in a housing estate with no nearby facilities, this would have to be at the top of your list to view.
If you have been waiting take advantage of the first home buyers grant to build your dream first home, now is the time to act.
If you are looking to invest, then take advantages of the great depreciation incentives only available by investing in a new build.
…Or maybe you are just looking to downsize, now that the kids have finally flown the coupe.
Benefits of living here include:
– Titles have been issued. Build straight away
– New and existing homes nearby in an established community
– All services are available for connection at the boundary
– Nbn Internet fibre to the node internet connection
– A mere 50m walk to the local major shopping facilities
– Local public primary and high schools within 400m
– Elevated lots with an outlook of the Darling Ranges
– Enjoy the public open spaces within close walking distance
– Easy access to the John Forrest National Park walk trails
– 5km from the Swan Valley wineries, breweries and restaurants
– Public transport and doctor’s surgery within 500m
– 10mins to Midland Gate Shopping Centre and train station
4 Lots are available. Be quick to secure your favourite by contacting Brad or Shane Today.
- Land is 286 m²