A Darlington icon since 1907 with dual opportunities.
This property can be viewed 7 days by private appointment. Aquila Realty will provide hand sanitiser for buyers protection.
Centrally located in the heart of the Darlington village is a home like no other. Privately positioned directly behind the historic post office, down a private driveway, is a magnificent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. The current zoning allows for the character filled residence to be utilised for either commercial or residential purposes.
Best of all, the purchase price also includes the post office which is currently leased for 5 years plus 5 years, with a 10% increase in rent year on year. By year 10, with the current interest rates, the lease on the post office will nearly pay for the entire property. How good is that!
If you are just needing a great family home, the features and location are destined to impress.
Large family home at the rear.
– Double storey on easy care lot
– Has been renovated throughout
– Spacious separate living areas
– Generous decked outdoor living
– Loaded with old world character
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Magnificent kitchen for the chef
– Exceptional location for the kids
– Can use as a business premises
– Approximately 150sqm of living
Street front Post Office building.
– Post office with ongoing lease
– Solid lease 5 years plus 5 years
– 10% rental increase per year
– Ideal central village location
– Local Darlington icon building
– All maintenance by the tenant
– Toilet. 3 rooms. Approx 55sqm
One lot with two opportunities makes for a safe investment in your families future.
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle benefits that is offered by 18 Brook Road, Darlington.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal…We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy…Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
Professional | Ethical | Local | Results | Brad Errington.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 723 m²
- 2 Garage
- Double Storey