Are you wanting more space?
Come and enjoy a fully restored amazingly functional 1920’s country home in a community where people still know each other. Where you and the kids can walk to school, the local bush, playground, oval and cafes.
• impressive end to end front verandah
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• contemporary kitchen with extensive bench space and storage
• central living area has a large eat-in space
• huge covered rear deck /entertaining area with large bifold doors and kitchen servery
• separate studio
• separate games room
• separate shed
• resurfaced driveway and turnaround with ample parking for caravan and boat
• below ground pool
• 200 square metres of reticulated lawn
• in ground fire pit
• 2 acres of easy care parkland gardens
• sweeping valley views
• built-in European wall heaters
• 1 fully functional fireplace
• 1 slow combustion wood burning heater
• ducted air-conditioning
• 24 km’s to the CBD
• 10kms to Perth Airport.
• buses to Midland train & Midland Gate
• buses from Darlington to several upper schools in the locality such as Helena College, Mazenod College, Eastern Hills and Perth College.
Smart remodelling sees the front of the home separated into 2 wings. The kids section features a separate sitting room, family bathroom, and 3 bedrooms serviced by a wide hallway and plenty of linen cupboard space. Parents haven’t been forgotten and are treated to their own sitting room, separate dressing room, good size Master bedroom and private ensuite.
All rooms feature high ceilings, Jarrah floorboards, traditional skirting boards and dados.
The current owners have meticulously restored the home ensuring the original character and style has been maintained through-out. Every building of the property has been renovated or remodelled. The property is fully fenced and is nestled at the end of Amherst Avenue.
The views from the back deck have to be seen to be fully appreciated. Whether you’re enjoying watching over pool area, the games room with its own private deck or the fabulous fire pit you can take in the vista of the rest of block.
The studio has been completely renovated using recycled materials. The main features have to be the natural light, exposed timbers and views of the valley. This powered space would be an ideal art studio, teenagers retreat or guest house.
Away from the main house, the games room will become entertainment central for the kids. Fully insulated and powered it has enough room for table tennis and pool/snooker and TV and more. It also has its own deck and covered verandah.
Only by viewing this property in person will you truly be able to appreciate the level of care that has gone into restoring this piece of Darlington history.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 1925
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 8,372 m²
- Floor Area is 248 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Floor Boards
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Below Ground Pool
- Boat/Caravan Parking
- Evaporated Air Conditioning
- Front Gate/s
- Fully fenced
- Mains Power
- Mains Water
- Solar Hot Water
- Teenage Retreat
- Timber Flooring
- Wood Heating