CHOOSE YOUR STYLE!!!
A brand new stylish home that’s nearly ready to move on in.
This brand new 3×2 Celebration built home will be available for immediate possession. It’s nearly completed. Don’t wait the twelve long months suffering all the stresses associated with building and price hikes. Simply order the removalist and move on in.
WHY BUY 32 GLADSTONE AVENUE?
It’s simple…I’m brand new and you can use the generous grants that are available to reduce the price.
– The first home buyers grant is applicable to this purchase* (No Stamp Duty applicable plus $10000)
– State Home Builder Grant is available to this purchase** ($20,000)
– The Federal Home Builders Grant is not applicable for this purchase ***
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
– Well on the way to being completed for a turn key, move on in
– Contemporary rendered elevation and contrasting Colorbond roof
– Super secure. Fully fenced with electric gates to both driveways
– Super easy care lot with front landscaping and boundary fences
– Fully painted, floor coverings and all window treatments are fitted
– The front gardens will be landscaped and the driveway fully paved
– A light and bright central living space is very generous in proportion
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation and an extra long garage
– King master suite with big walk in robe and huge ensuite bathroom
– Lovely minor bedrooms that feature double sliding door built in robes
– The kitchen has been upgraded and has a great internal, external flow
– A beautiful private alfresco dining area is bounded by easy care gardens
– Just a few short steps to quality local schools, shops and public transport
– NBN fibre to the home for maximum 100mps speed potential connections
– The type and style of finishings can be selected by the purchasers prior
I WOULD BE PERFECT FOR:
– First home buyers
– Young families
– Fifo workers
– An investment
Enjoy the stunning natural landscape at your doorstep in the various National Parks, walk trails, the old railway tunnel walk, bubbling brooks, Kangaroos, Bandicoots and birds plus a vibrant selection of wild flowers.
Swan View offers local shopping conveniences, quality schooling, cafe’s, local doctors, public transport and a community of exceptional people. Other conveniences are closely situated, being just 10 minutes to the heart of Midland and 20 minutes to the Perth Airport.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Call the exclusive listing agent Brad Errington on 0403 929 585, to bring the family through this cracking home!!
Brad Errington | Professional | Ethical | Local | Results
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, Aquila Realty have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of Corona virus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Corona virus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to Corona virus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* First Home Buyers Grant is only applicable if buyer is eligible.
** State Home Builder Grant is available for a purchase made prior to the home’s completion.
*** The Federal Home Builder Grant is not available to this build as the property start date was prior to June 4th 2020.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- New Construction
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon