Great size, beautiful presentation and exceptional location
“Warm and inviting” are the first thoughts that come to mind when you enter this 2 storey 1977 built home. Walk a little further through and you can’t help but be impressed as the modern styling and the traditional spacious layout collide! You will be drawn to the natural light throughout the generous proportions of this easy-to-furnish floorplan and you will be almost compelled to make an instant offer to buy. Your senses will be tantalized with the ‘on trend’ styling and neutral decor.
It begins with the simple tiled wrought iron secured front verandah and timber doors to drawn you inside. As you peer around the corner you are bound have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home, …I just have to have it!
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle opportunity?
Some exceptional features of this lovely home include:
– The property has been previously well renovated throughout and presents extremely well
– 465sqm family sized strata lot close to public open space and conveniences of public transport
– Large windows offer pleasing views, cooling breezes and some abundant natural light throughout
– New stainless waste high oven, pot draws, pull out pantry, granite benchtops and crisp white cabinetry
– A beautiful main bathroom with open shower, designer tiling and stunning vanity. Bonus extra bathroom downstairs
– 2 Large separate living spaces to suit all the family members. Beautiful solid timber stairs and a stepdown family room
– A very spacious front and rear yard for the kids to play. Easy care gardens and plenty of parking
– Security gate, shopper entry and a big outdoor undercover entertaining area
The Area: Located just 11 kms south of the Perth CBD. Characterised by its mix of parks, reserves, property and commercial sectors, Booragoon is a suburb with plenty of diversity on offer. The Garden City Shopping Centre is the most notable commercial feature and one of the largest shopping centres within the Perth metropolitan area. Other features in Booragoon are Melville Aquatic Fitness Centre, Booragoon Lake Reserve and the local Booragoon Primary School. There are approximately 5500 residents living in approximately 2200 homes.
For more information on 41 Allerton Way or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal …We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy …Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 465 m²