Circa 1900. A Stunning Original Homestead
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an iconic landmark local homestead that was last offered nearly half a century ago.
If you want a forever home or a home to fall in love with, this is the one.
To view the PROPERTY BROCHURE, SPECIFICATION LIST, the CONTRACT OF SALE, please click on the external link button below.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 28th January 2019. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle opportunity?
The home that has certainly seen the world dramatically change around it. From a dirt track to the Great Eastern highway, man’s ability to fly, our local boys going to both world wars, the internet and every other major event in history over the last 120 years. In all that time, this home has stood strong and proud, almost defying history’s need for change.
It is unique and certainly needs some love, but it has loads of space comprising 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 dwellings. Please bring her back to her former glory.
The main dwelling is a 4×2 character home and there is also a bonus 2009 built separate fully self-contained accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This property would be ideal for that extended family or those with granny or older children.
– 161sqm of living space plus verandah
– Set well back from the road and offers almost unlimited parking
– A stunning Australian verandah with a splayed entry stairway
– Beautiful wide Jarrah boards, fretwork, mantle pieces and ornate ceilings
– A ballroom sized formal lounge with leadlight ½ window and window seat bay window
– Tuck pointed brick fireplaces, a fireplace in the kitchen and a triple chimney with pots
– Plate rails, picture rails, Oregon doors and the super high ceiling heights
– 6m x 6m Zincalume workshop with concrete floor and workman’s Pit
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– 2009 built 3×1 granny flat
– 124sqm total area. 87sqm living and 37sqm of verandah
– 2 x air conditioners and insulation- Rear verandah and store room
This opportunity will surely not last long and your immediate inspection with the listing agent is advised.
Contact Brad Errington on 0403 929 585 today to avoid disappointment.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2114 m²
- 2 Garage
- Floor Boards
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse Cycle Aircon