One of the biggest. 2469sqm lot with 2 impressive workshops
This will be one of the most sought after homes in the Helena Valley Private Estate this year.
…So if you need space, this should definitely be on your ‘must see’ list.
A huge 2469sqm lot with 2 impressive workshops and an exciting 4 bedroom plus study executive residence. This home offers comfort and convenience for you and your family. It is surrounded by quality schools, parks and amenities, so everything you need is right at your doorstep.
Use the ‘FLOOR PLAN’ button to view the layout and room sizing.
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 4th March. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations.
What price would tempt you to buy the lifestyle afforded by this property?
Some features in brief:
– A large 8m x 7m brick workshop with power, water and remote sectional door
– A huge 12m x 8m steel workshop with 4.2m truss height. Remote 3.0m high x 4.2m wide roller door. 125mm reinforced 25mpa concrete floor. Vehicle hoist can be negotiated into the sale
– Located in a quiet, low traffic flow, culdesac street-Elevated on limestone retaining with a lovely hills outlook-Room to park absolutely everything.2 drive ways, and 4 access points
– Queen sized minor bedrooms all with double built in robes
– Impressive master suite with panoramic window, spa bath to the ensuite and powder room
– Soaring 32 course ceiling heights throughout with upgraded symphony cornicing
– Huge kitchen with ample bench space, a near new $3900 oven, island mounted cook top with free hung range hood and double fridge / freezer recess
– Massive living spaces. 3 gas bayonets, open fire and slow combustion stove
– Fully established gardens that are reticulated off a bore with pristine water quality
– Quality fixtures and fitting throughout-Alfresco dining, gabled outdoor entertaining area and pizza oven
These features are just the start of what is available.
What the owners say: We love the home as much as we did when we first bought it. The neighbourhood is always quiet and we have a fantastic hills outlook.The features of the home still rate a mention whenever we have guests over.
The neighbours have always been lovely and the location is very handy to everything. The Swan Valley, shopping, airports and schools are all close by.
Please feel free to contact our listing agent for a private viewing appointment.
For more information on 7 Bohemia Court, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,468 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Gas Heating