Must Be Sold. Express Sale
One of the original Glen Forrest’s homesteads.
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an iconic landmark local homestead. Burkinshaw House was named after the wealthy Burkinshaw family, just as the road has been that the homestead sits within.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
If you want a forever home, a home to instantly fall in love with, one that is stooped in history, you will not find better within the local area.
This beautifully presented character filled home sits perfectly on Burkinshaw Road. With its drive in drive out driveway and charming front gardens, it is by far the prettiest house in the street and has been lovingly preserved of its original 1800’s features.
With all the trimmings you would expect from a period style home such as high ornate ceilings, wide hand sawn polished Jarrah floorboards and multiple fireplaces with mantles and feature tiles, it oozes charm and character but with a nod to the needs of modern living.
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 28th January 2019. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations.
What price would tempt you to buy this exceptional lifestyle opportunity?
– Below ground pool and glass fencing
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Easy drive in drive out drive way
– Teenage retreat with separate entrance
– Wide veranda’s to sit and enjoy a good book
– Circa late 1800’s with original character features
– The 2 storey floorplan with amazing staircase
– Ample parking for a caravan, boat and trailer
– Loads of room for a large workshop
Contact Brad Errington on 0403 929 585 today to avoid disappointment.