Generously sized 1998 built 4x2 family home
Your first impression screams buy me before you have even walked in the door !
This is one of the last homes to be built in the area…..and yes, it still presents in fantastic condition! This property is a class above the rest, so don’t delay for this one. Your inspection is a must.
The easy to furnish 176sqm floorplan boasts a neutral colour pallet that is certainly light and bright. You will instantly fall in love with the generous sized internal and external entertaining spaces designed for family living.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
– The bedrooms all feature built in robes and new quality carpet
– The home has been freshly professionally painted throughout
– The home has ducted air conditioning and is insulated throughout
– The yard is fully fenced and is certainly friendly for your fur baby
– There is room for the kids to play plus room for a workshop
– There is a double garage plus storage in the side garden shed
– Easy care established gardens border the low maintenance yard
– The double garage extends into the large side patio for extra parking
– Close to quality public and private schools. Play group through yr12.
– Exceptional local facilities, public transport and easy road access
– A surrounding natural wonderland at your door step to explore
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 8 Endora Mews, Stratton.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal…We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs. ***We cannot accept online appraisal requests due to the excessive charges imposed by realestate.com.au. Please phone or email us directly***
If you are looking to buy…Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 523 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
Fast Facts about Stratton
- Median House Price - $300,000
- Median Rent - $320 per week
- Median Days on Market - 101 days
Swan View Primary School
Swan Christian College
St Brigid’s School
Middle Swan Primary School
Swan Christian College
La Salle College
Governor Stirling Senior High School