17 Narla Retreat, Stoneville WA 6081
The search is over. This is the one.
Your first impression screams buy me before you have even walked in the door!
Your senses will be tantalized with the simple Australiana Farm House styling and neutral decor. It begins with the all weather veranda’s and simple facade. As you peer into the double entry doors you will have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home…I have it to make it mine!
You will be drawn to the natural light throughout the generous and easy-to-furnish floorplan and will be almost compelled to make an instant offer to buy.
If you use the large powered workshop (8m x 6m approx) as a double garage, there’s ample room for an even larger workshop on the level the fully fenced lot. There’s also ample room in the driveway for all your toys, caravan and boat.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
– The quiet cul de sac street is low traffic and is safe for kids to play
– The yard is fully fenced with a front gate and is certainly pet friendly
– There is room for the kids to play, climb trees and have a trampoline
– Lots of separate living spaces for every single one of the family members
– The master suite has a full wall of built ins robes plus a resort style ensuite
– The minor bedrooms will all cater for your older children’s double beds
– A sparkling below ground swimming pool for loads of summer family fun
– Rural living yet still so close to shopping and other great local facilities
– Reverse cycle and ducted evap air conditioning plus 5kw solar power
– For those that like to tinker, there’s a big workshop and adjoining carport
– A surrounding natural hills wonderland at your door step to explore
The owner is 100% committed to selling, so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 17 Narla Retreat, Stoneville.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal…We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs. ***Due to the high charges by realestate.com.au, we cannot accept online appraisal requests. Please feel free to phone or email us directly***
If you are looking to buy…Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1,806 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Solar Power