Dont' wait the 2 years to build. This feature packed executive family home must be seen to be appreciated. Its outstanding design, massive proportions and contemporary decor complement its functionality and family appeal.
WHY BUY 5 BRUNDALL STREET?
It all starts with the 1.5 metre wide oversized front door that invites you into a large foyer. To the right, a massive a main bedroom with plantation shutters, luxuriously appointed ensuite and a large dressing room.
Throughout the house all bedrooms are queen sized and tastefully decorated; all with built-in-robes. The main bathroom has a double sink and ultra-modern facilities, again with very tasteful decor.
The main living area is open plan with plenty of room for the family to congregate and a kitchen boasting 900mm appliances, stone bench tops, exceptional cabinetry, a spacious scullery, and a bonus separate walk-in-pantry.
Other features include a massive theatre room, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, reticulated gardens, and a large garage with additional storage space.
With a viewing of this property, you will quickly understand why it is simply the best available on the market.
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• A big 450 sqm level, fully fenced block
• Was built in 2017 with 222sqm of living
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Has a contemporary decor and design
• Big living areas. Queen minor bedrooms
• Luxurious master suite & dressing room
• Oversize double garage with store area
• Quality carpet and window treatments
• Executive living
• Investment buyers
• New home buyers
WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO TAKE TO BUY?
1. Click on the external link below to review the title pages, property reports and Instant Offer Form.
2. Call Brad Errington today on 0403 929 585 to arrange a viewing of this truly exceptional property.
3. Complete and return the Instant Offer Form to the exclusive listing agent to submit an offer to buy.
Brad Errington | Professional | Ethical | Local | Results