THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
Beautifully light and bright throughout, this beautifully presented 2010 built strata home is very large and is in a prime location to boot. A double brick and Colorbond residence featuring an open plan living, kitchen and dining that seamlessly flow into the alfresco entertaining space. There is also plenty of outdoor space to garden if you wish.
WHY BUY 31/45 ELVIRE STREET?
That's simple. The lifestyle you will lead will be second to none. There is a community pool, sauna, gym barbecue and play ground to enjoy. This is simply ideal for busy professionals, downsizers and families who seek a low-maintenance lifestyle yet do not want to sacrifice living space.
Located at the gateway to the premier Swan Valley wine growing region, this is a premium address in sought-after Viveash where everything is at your fingertips, including a variety of excellent public and private schools, transport links, shops, services, and sporting facilities. It’s just a short stroll to Swan River or for more substantial shopping head into Midland, which is less than 2 minutes away.
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Boasts awesome communal facilities
- Pool, sauna, gym, bbq and play ground
- Fresh carpets and painting throughout
- Easy care yard and immaculate complex
- $7000 plus spent in recent renovations
- Yea round reverse cycle air conditioning
- A large open plan living zone to enjoy
- A contemporary decor and design
- Double parking and Security entry gate
- Just 100m walk to La Salle College
- Busy people
- Investment buyers
- First time buyers
- Down sizers
WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO TAKE TO BUY?
1. Click on the external link below to review the title, property reports and Instant Offer Form.
2. Call Brad Errington on 0403 929 585 to arrange a viewing of this truly exceptional property.
3. Complete and return the Instant Offer to the exclusive listing agent to submit an offer to buy.
Brad Errington | Professional | Ethical | Local | Results
IF YOU NEED EXTRA INFORMATION?...Please read on.