Under offer with multiple offers. Call Brad Errington for your obligation free selling appraisal.
Live The Good Life on 9485sqm.
Nestled with complete privacy from the world and brimming with vibrant birdsong, this rustic 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile cottage, hidden away on just over 2.4 acres of bush could be your haven from the hustle and bustle of life!
Constructed from reclaimed and recycled materials; the hues of the 100 year old red bricks are amazing. Imagine the stories the bricks could tell and the changes to the world that have been seen from the reclaimed leadlight windows.
This rare level block boasts an oasis of wildflowers in the springtime to enjoy, and in the home, a pot belly to keep you cosy in the winter, this property is perfect for a downsizer, a couple, an investment, or it could easily be extended into a fabulous family abode. Better yet, you could live onsite whilst you build new with a simply stunning backdrop.
Being just a short walk from the Darlington Winery, the location is perfect for a weekender or Air B&B. Your guests can have a hearty meal, a local wine then a stroll home to relax on the deck surrounded by nature whilst the sun goes down.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer at the external link.
Some additional features of this picture perfect home include:
* A private 40m winding gravel driveway
* Fully fenced and secure for animals
* Recycled brick walls and leadlight windows
* 2 double bedrooms (1 with BIR)
* 1 bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity & WC
* Lounge/dining with pitched ceiling
* Wood burning slow combustion fire
* Kitchen with large pantry cupboard
* Wide timber boards throughout
* Timber French doors and window frames
* A separate brick studio with wood fire
* 16sqm (approx) garden shed
* Brick paved single carport
* Relaxing front verandah
* Rear enclosed brick paved patio
* Kangaroo’s, Bandicoots and bird life
* Mains power and a bore for your water needs
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 1105 Mills Road, Glen Forrest.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.