Under offer after 3 offers. Are you selling?..Call Brad Errington to MAXIMISE your sale price today.
Professional | Ethical | Local | Results
Don't delay. The market is certainly hotting up and now is the time to buy before prices are again out of your reach.
The owner has instructed me to get this property sold and this keen price point makes for a great start for the first-time buyer, or to grow your investment portfolio.
- Set in a Convenient elevated location with a nice outlook
- 3 larger bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 generous living spaces
- Huge entertainers’ patio and undercover parking for many cars
- Security doors and roller shutter for the added piece of mind
- Year-round comfort from split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Schools, child care, shopping and public transport are close by
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 3 Chalfont Way, Swan View.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, Aquila Realty have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of Corona virus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Corona virus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to Corona virus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.