To have a 4 x 2 family home in this pocket of Ellenbrook on a great sized lot is becoming increasingly harder to find. Make the most of the current market conditions as the Perth property market looks to be making the turn, you do not want to miss the boat.
Offered by public auction onsite on the 4th October @ 10am
A large 180sqm (approx), 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, sitting on an level, family sized 592sqm (approx.) lot and boasts all the desirable features on your must have list. For every budget conscious buyer, this property is destined to impress.
- Large sought-after open plan kitchen
- An overly generous front theatre room
- Light and bright dining and living rooms
- King sized master suite, dual W.I.R, ensuite
- All the minor Bedrooms boast built in robes
- Double garage with convenient shopper entry
- The alfresco dining is under the main roof
- Easy drive through access into the rear block
- A fully fenced 592sqm (approx) level block
- Close to public transport and great local parks
- Local schools and shops are within a short walk
- Situated at the gateway to the premier Swan Valley.
Ellenbrook is situated at the gateway to the premier Swan Valley and is perfect for the family. Everything is just a short walk or drive away and is only 20km from the Perth CBD.
I WOULD BE PERFECT FOR?
- First home buyers
- Young families
- Fifo workers
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Call the exclusive listing agent Brad Errington on 0403 929 585, to bring the family through this cracking home!!
Brad Errington | Professional | Ethical | Local | Results
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, Aquila Realty have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the Corona virus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of Corona virus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with Corona virus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to Corona virus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice social distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.