Under offer within 3 days. Call Brad Errington for your obligation free selling appraisal.
Your future is secure
On offer is a beautifully presented family home set on a perfectly positioned 4052sqm block that affords multiple options for the lucky buyer. The substantially level lot will make your life easier and the current zoning means that you could live now and develop later (subject to approval) to secure an easier retirement.
I invite you to wander around this property, then just sit and unwind in the alfresco dining areas to watch the changing hues of the treetops, or simply close your eyes to listen to the bird song in the distance whilst taking in the natural smells of this stunning location. It is an experience that will have you coming back for more.
With good size living areas, including separate lounge and dining rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle option for a family unit, busy executive or just anyone searching for a tree change.
The property is located within an easy walking distance of the vibrant town centre and its welcoming community of good people and the exceptional local facilities. Only a few minutes’ walk will also deliver you to the famous Hills Heritage Walk Trail Reserve winding its way through the Perth Hills.
Features of this wonderful home include:
• Privately positioned on an easy access, level block
• Zoned R5 allows for subdivision into 2 (subject to approval)
• Your hills sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of a city life
• Drive in drive out driveway. 2 separate free-standing carports
• An elevated position with every window having a view of green
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort
• A large slow combustion stove for the chilly winter’s nights
• New gloss flooring, neutral decor and a generous floor plan
• 5 Bedrooms for the larger family unit or 4 plus a study
• Designer styling to the kitchen and each of the bathrooms
• An abundance of shade trees and room for the kids to play
• Fenced on 3 sides and could easily be made to be pet friendly
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 11-13 Statham Street, Glen Forrest.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.