Under offer in 5 days with 2 offers and multiple inspections. Are you selling?...Call Brad and Tammy Errington for your obligation free appraisal.
Situated in a premier elevated location with forever views over the lake land reserve that also reveal glimpses of the city skyline beyond.
Designer style and a high-quality construction have created a single level designer home on an easy care low maintenance block. This home is located on a sought-after leafy street that is just meters to the lakes' edge. This executive property provides the ideal lock and leave lakeside lifestyle.
Certainly, contemporary in appearance, the property features a quality, size and location that constitutes an extremely rare offering for this lakeside development. Each room is light filled due to its clever design and has been strategically landscaped to create a green outlook from nearly every window.
This street frontage corner home is surrounded by high quality residences and has a spacious floor plan that offers a double lock up garage, a workshop / work from home or bulk storage room, a sumptuous master suite, three double bedrooms that all boast built in robes, a generous study and two luxuriously appointed bathrooms. The gourmet kitchen has walk in pantry plus a butler’s pantry, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, a full complement of stainless steel appliances and glass overhead cupboards.
The vaulted ceilings in the open plan living and dining, flow out to the timber lined alfresco entertaining which adds warmth to this luxury space. At the rear the elevated free-standing skillion patio houses a 9-seater spa bath and no maintenance decking boards overlooking the established easy care reticulated gardens. A true experience at night when the twinkling lights of the city and coastal plain come alive.
- 307sqm of luxury living, high ceilings, on trend styling and easy care flooring
- A warm and inviting, vaulted timber lined outdoor entertaining area under main roof
- Free standing skillion patio with 9 seater spa bath, knot wood decking and led lights
- King sized minor bedrooms ideal for the teenagers, all with large built in robes
- Luxurious master bedroom with fitted out built in robe and designer ensuite
- The kitchen of your dreams with walk in pantry and an additional butler's pantry
- A multi-person study, theatre room, dining and family rooms. A Room for everyone
- Simple neutral decor throughout the easy to furnish floor plan. Light and bright
- Work from home, bulk storage or workshop space directly off the kitchen
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas hot water service and is insulated
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 323 Pechey Road, Jane Brook.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
If you would like a skilled negotiator to ensure you get the maximum price for your property, offering proven selling solutions to suit all budgets that maximise your property in the market place. 'It's Brad's knowledge and attention to detail that make him the stand out performer in the local property market