Are you selling? Call Brad Errington for your obligation free appraisal.
168sqm workshop on level 2133sqm
Providing the perfect work life balance, this property is as rare as hens teeth get!!
To get a level low maintenance fully fenced 2133sqm block in the Perth hills is extremely hard to find by itself. But it’s when you consider the unique lifestyle benefits provided by the layout of the yard, you will discover what sets this property apart from everything currently on the market.
The property is divided into 2 separate zones; the home living and workshop zone.
A remote electric gate provides access to a distinct 1000sqm yard specifically designed and built for the industrial sized workshop. The workshop is as good as you will get and would support a myriad of possibilities for the buyer.
This property also provides another 1133sqm of land for the big 4x2 family home that offers generous living spaces, inside and out, plus a swimming pool for your home life.
You will never see another property like this, so I would recommend that you act quickly.
Some features of this amazing property include:
- Tall Colorbond fencing with electric gate entry.
- Massive parking potential for larger vehicles
- Industrial sized workshop with roller door access
- Water tank reticulation of the easy care yard
- All weather verandah's surround the large home
- Roller shutters and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 large separate living spaces for the whole family
- A neutral decor and an easy to furnish floorplan
- Oversize patio for outdoor entertaining of friends
- Heated swimming pool and a lawn for the kids
- Close to quality public and private schooling
- Exceptional local facilities and public transport
- A surrounding natural wonderland to explore
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 36 Innamincka Road, Greenmount.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.