Under offer with 3 Offers. Are you selling?...Call Brad and Tammy Errington for your obligation free appraisal
Lot 43, Number 62 Gladstone Avenue, Swan View.
Great Value, Prime Vacant Land.
Rarely does build ready, vacant land become available in such a convenient location.
If you dislike the idea of living in a housing estate with no nearby facilities, this would have to be at the top of your list to view.
If you have been waiting take advantage of the first home buyers grant to build your dream first home, now is the time to act.
If you are looking to invest, then take advantages of the great depreciation incentives only available by investing in a new build.
...Or maybe you are just looking to downsize, now that the kids have finally flown the coupe.
Benefits of living here include:
- Titles have been issued. Build straight away
- New and existing homes nearby in an established community
- All services are available for connection at the boundary
- 100mbps NBN Internet fibre to the property internet connection
- A mere 50m walk to the local major shopping facilities
- Local public primary and high schools within 400m
- Elevated lots with an outlook of the Darling Ranges
- Enjoy the public open spaces within close walking distance
- Easy access to the John Forrest National Park walk trails
- 5km from the Swan Valley wineries, breweries and restaurants
- Public transport and doctors surgery within 500m
- 10mins to Midland Gate Shopping Centre and train station
For more information on 62 Gladstone Avenue or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.