Under offer with 2 offers and 21 inspections. Call Brad and Tammy Errington for your obligation free appraisal.
BUILD YOUR DREAM WITH AN STUNNING VIEW
Perched high upon an escapement in the Perth foothills, is this vacant 1463sqm lot in the Highland Ridge Private Estate providing spectacular city and coastal views.
A wonderful place to build your dream home and grow your family, set within the naturally beautiful, rural-style local with a stunning backdrop of the Darling Range and John Forest National Park.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer at the external link.
- 1463sqm with a slope front to rear.
- Boundaries length are as follows: Lh 54.5m, Rear 25m, Rh 53.9m, F25m
- Surrounded by quality new and near new homes.
- Rural location with stunning views at the rear and outlook back to the darling escarpment.
- Views to the coastal plain to the north and back to the city depending on your house design and elevation.
- Serviced with underground power, scheme water, NBN, gas, rural style fencing to the side, Colorbond fence to the rear and crossover to the front verge.
Highland Ridge is located 25km north east of Perth, making it a leisurely 35-minute drive from the CBD.
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 357 Pechey Road, Jane Brook.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs. ***Due to the excessive charges by realestate.com.au, we cannot accept online appraisal requests. To arrange an appraisal, please call us directly***
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.